Sending Thank You Cards to wedding guests may be a long-standing custom, but that does not mean these cards belong to a category of boring social tradition or feel like a dreaded chore. Thank you cards form an integral part of your wedding invitations. These cards are a great way to convey yourself and demonstrate your artistic side while sending a token of thanks to your guests. So, I am going to share some fun ideas for extraordinary wedding Thank You Cards that will be loved and remembered by your guests for all the years to come:-
1. Think about professional embossing- Nowadays, professionally embossed wedding thank you cards are an attractive and timeless way of thanking your guests. This might cost you a bit more, but still it is one of the best ways to display your true feelings. It is also very much possible to engrave the recipient’s name on the cards to add an unusual touch.
2. Create a Sign of “Thank You”- Sending blank thank you invites may look fine, but photograph thank you invitations will give you a wonderful chance to add your personal touch. A recent trend, which many couples are using nowadays includes adding their photos of holding the sign that says “Thank You.” It is also possible to scrabble pieces that spell out “thank you” messages for your guests.
3. Add a photograph of your wedding guest- What else can be the best way to prove your guests that how much they actually mean to you, then by adding a photograph of them at your wedding ceremony? You can also go a step further by adding a beautiful quote to the cart for thanking your guests.
4. Go for a typographic proclamation- Do you want to startle your guests, then say “ Thank you” to all your guests in a wonderful typographic manner. Beautiful and timeless, typographic thank you invitations feature a wide array of attractive fonts that give you a chance to express your feelings in a personalized and unique manner. From contemporary block letters to conventional cursive script or a combination of the two, can be just marvelous.
5. Order hand stamped Thank you for cards- Do you want to unleash your artistic side. Then hand stamped cards are a wonderful choice. You can make use of an old rubber stamp or order a stamp kit that allows you to put your messages on the thank you cards. This kit can be a bonus, as you can use it to stamp the coasters, tags, napkins, or even the save the date cards.
6. Go for a vintage postcard look- Did you celebrate your wedding based on a vintage theme? If not, then order vintage postcards. This is surely a wonderful idea to match up with your wedding theme. You can find many online wedding card manufacturers that can add a wonderful vintage layer to your photos, which further can be printed on your personalized vintage postcards to thank your guests.
Hope, you will surely use any one of the ideas mentioned above in your Thank you cards to send a token of thanks to your guests.