We don’t need a crystal ball but we do have our pulse on what’s hot in the world of Secret Celebrity Weddings. The admirable feat of getting married out of public eyes is something that a celebrity couple loves more than getting married. The club of surprise secret weddings has always been filled by these celebs weddings. Here’s the Top 7 Secret Celebrity Weddings who have pulled off the saying that “Who says you can’t keep a secret in Hollywood”?
1. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux: The top Secret wedding have just stroke through the news over the month. Wanderlust costars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux went hand in hand and tied the knot this August 2015 in a surprise secret wedding at their home in Air Bill. On Justin’s 44th B’day, they even surprised the guests by transposing the B’day bash into a wedding celebration.
2. Jodie Marsh and James Placido: The 36-year-old bodybuilder and Glamour mode has just announced her secret wedding to “the love of her life” James Placido. She always kept her love life under wraps and just come up with a picture showing wedding band on hands along with the engagement rings till now. The Picture of her men is yet to share.
3. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher: A little over a year of their engagement and that 70’s show costars tied the knot in a secret wedding. After dating for more than two years long back in 2012 and having a daughter together they finally walk down the aisle this 4th of July 2015.
4. Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden: The two got engaged just before Christmas and privately wed in early Jan 2015 at their home in Los Angeles. The event was featured in a Jewish wedding and was pretty much of secret and only close friends and family members were invited including her best friend Drew Barrymore.
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: The Political minded couple has always confused all by will-they won’t they game. Finally declaring the engagement in August 2012, at their French estate, Chateau Miraval, on August 23, 2014 Jolie and Pitt later tied the knot for a second time in a small ceremony with only 20 attendees and their six cute children.
6. Billy Joel and Alexis Roderick: The Newlywed Music legend Joel and wife Roderick, said “I do” in front of small group of guests. The guests were arrived thinking they were attending a Fourth of July Party but instead the legend surprised them by their wedding. Recently they are blessed with the birth of a baby girl.
7. Beyonce and Jay Z: The Music superstars Beyonce and Jay Z got married in April 2008 at Jay Z’s New York apartment, but took a while to declare about the wedding. Beyonce, 33, and Jay Z, 45, renewed their vows in 2014, following some breakup rumors. They together have a daughter named Blue Ivy.
Happy Secret Weddings!!!