Be it a Low-key-affair or a Grand Celebration, their fans always has the hunger of knowing about ‘em and their Big-day. Usually, we see them being involved in a number of wedding scenes “Onscreen” but it’s a treat to see how they handle their own big day. The Fraternity and numerous fans around the world are eager to know as much as they could and also wants to add a touch of their fav. Celeb’s wedding, to their own wedding. No need to hunt for your hunger anymore, I have grabbed some of the Celebrity’s Unique Wedding Invitations, which are as Unique and different as your fav. One’s are… Have a LoOk…
1. Prince William and Kate Middleton’s: Britain’s longest-reigning monarch, Queen Elizabeth II’s grandson Prince Williams Wedding Invitation knocked the doors of the Best-connected 1900 people around the world via their mailboxes. With stiff white card, a pinch of gold glittering and gilded edge, it was decorated in gold writing and emblazed with a matching insignia of William’s grandmother, in whose name the invitation is sent.
2. Britany Spears and Kevin: Britany’s love for lace was totally elaborated using the Jewelled Chantilly Lace and off white Dupioni silk in her and Kevin’s surprise secret wedding. To what the guests thought would be an engagement party, the wedding invitations were handed over to them at the venue they arrived, it was too a surprise for their guests. A custom designed logo and finished with a vintage diamond brooch were placed together to the gatefold Wedding Invitations.
3. Keyshawn Johnson and Jenifer Conrad: An ipad with the wedding details is what the Key and Jennifer chose to send the guests as their Wedding Invitations. The writer from the book “Just Give Me the Damn Ball” and former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson invited his guests with the pre-programmed ipads which included a photo gallery, guestbook and a countdown. Also they made it easy for the guests by including a wedding registry to buy the gifts.
4. Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva: Their Wedding is known for the Costliest Wedding Invitations. Bollywood celebrity Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva’s Invites were made of traditionally hand-painted Ganjifa Cards. Shaped like a jewelry box, it was divided into two boxes, one of them filled with Chocolates and the other one containing invites for many functions. Along with the chocolates, the invitations box included a car pass, special invites for various functions, direction cards for the venues and hospitality card with the entire guests list.
5. Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan: The two big shots from the B-town, Miss World 1994 crowned Aishwarya Rai and The legend of the B-Town Amitabh’s son Abhishek Bachchan. Though being the special people, their Invitations were too should be more special. Three golden boxes with the couple initials, two big entwined “A’s” had made this Grand affair more glamorous. Being religious, the two followed the Wedding wordings written in their Mother language “Hindi” and initialized by the traditional Shloka’s. The boxes were tied with a Red colored ribbon, the first contained the Invite, second – 24 pieces of sweets and the third with an idol of Lord Ganesha. For a special and personal touch, the parents of the couple personally signed each invites.
6. Pulkit Samrat and Shweta Rohira: Again a B-Town Celeb Pulkit Samrat and her long time Girlfriend made their way to the Wedding Invites based on a fairytale theme. Known for a Cute Couple they made their Invites cuter yet creative. Colors of Wedding cards described the happy couple’s relationship completely. Though having a dreamlike wedding, they made sure that the wedding cards should also reflect their beautiful love story. With the Caricatures of Pulkit and Shweta on the different colorful printed cards and taglines from Bollywood movies for the events, they made it more alike to a Filmy Look and named the event to be “A Naughty Affair”.
Enjoy the Uniqueness with these Celebrity’s Unique Wedding Invitations … and grab them to your wedding card too…