Since ages, India has been the favorite for tourism and trade but since last five years it has gained the status of hosting weddings at specific places attracting people all across the globe. This scenario has not happen due to People from India but from other countries too as they are choosing India as their wedding destination. India has rich cultural diversity and the ancient culture attracts people from different countries. Although, there are many wedding destinations in various beautiful countries but still India is among hot favorites. The below mentioned list will surely confirm the why India has been the chosen one for wedding destination:
1. Jodhpur is known for big monuments and temples which makes it as favorite for having a destination wedding. The various famous places in Jodhpur which attract people for having their wedding are Ranbanka Palace, Taj Mahal Hari, Ajith Bhawan, Mehrangarh fort and Umaid Bhavan. The city is famous for its cultural heritage and attracts a large number of people all across the world to celebrate their grand marriage.
2. Goa is also famous since a long time for hosting majestic weddings, and if you are looking for an exotic wedding then there is no other place then Goa to celebrate it. The glistening sands of the beaches, sunny climate and beautiful beaches makes Goa a romantic place and gives a lifetime experience of celebrating a marriage. There are various exotic locations in Goa such as The Leela, The Taj Exotica and many more which will completely suffice your thrust for grand and royal marriage ceremony.
3. Udaipur is an absolute standout location for hosting a wedding; it is called as city of lakes and palaces and can add an extra grace to your wedding occasion. It not only brings out the charm but also brings romantic essence for the function. There are various wedding venues in Udaipur such as Zenana Palace, Manek Chowk, Darbar hall, Jagmandir island palace and many more will add a royal touch to your marriage ceremony.
4. Jaipur is equally rich in culture and color and is known as pink city. It is known for attracting tourist from all countries of the world and has a long heritage of royalties. It is known for its architectural and historical grandiose which attracts people to host their royal marriage here in Jaipur. The various venues like Taj Rambagh palace, Raj palace, Jal Mahal palace and many more host beautiful and majestic matrimonial ceremonies.
5. Kerala is known as God’s own country and is very popular destination for wedding for people all across the globe. The rich wildlife and culture attracts people to host their grand marriage in Kerala. It is said that Kerala is the perfect place to wed and seek blessings of god.